Most advanced smartphones and video recorders feature optical image stabilization (OIS). However, many budget devices do not have this feature. If you own such a device, than you need to use a tripod or have very steady hands, otherwise you may end up with a shaky video. In some situations, even having the most advanced video recorder will not help, such as, recording in a moving bus, car or boat, recording while walking or running, and so on.
This will not be an issue anymore even if your final video is shaky, as Mercalli Easy Video Stabilizer will stabilize your video in a snap. Using the program is very simple, all you need to do is drag the video to the program interface. The program uses advanced algorithm to analyze the video and apply the required optimizations. You can also preview and compare the before and after effect. In addition to fixing shaky videos, Mercalli can rotate, trim, edit and even fix annoying rolling-shutter distortions.
Please note that the program requires .NET framework 3.5 to work. If you do not have .NET framework 3.5 installed on your system, then you will have to download it from the Microsoft website.
Follow these steps to receive your free serial number:
- Visit the registration page and enter the required details in the field marked with an asterisk * (See translated screen below)
- You will receive a confirmation email from [email protected].
- Login to your account.
- Click on the “Produkt-Key…” button.
- Your free serial / product code will be displayed. Copy the code.
- Download Mercalli Easy Video Stabilizer: mercalli-20-easy32bit.exe [29 MB]
- Install the program. During the installation process, you will be asked to enter the serial number.
- Paste the serial number and click on the “Continue with full version” button to activate the program.