ClipBuddy is the ultimate Clipboard Extender on Mac OS that records everything you cut or copy to the Mac Clipboard, and provides multiple ways to view, edit and paste them to any app. It saves an unlimited number of clips in a searchable database. These clips can be images, text or a mix of them (rich text, like PDFs and HTML).
- Saving Resources: Work well with multiple texts from any program on your Mac (like Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome, Word, Excel, TextEdit, iChat, Folder, etc.), all in one simple window.
- Metadata information of each clip: such as title, captured date, size, sourceApp, URL, can help you manage numerous clips easily.
- Preview and edit text: Edit your text by case conversion or removing line breaks and suppressing extra spaces.
- Unite clips: Two or more clips can be merged into a bigger one without information lost.
- Intelligent searching system: Find specific clips precisely and instantly through searching function.
- Pasting modes: Paste your text with the original formatting or as plain text.
- Batch pasting: Select all need-to-paste clips and paste them just one click.
- SuperPaste: Paste several clips one by one in loop or separate each clips by punctuation.
- Hotkeys: System-wide hotkeys help to select and paste clips to other applications conveniently.
- Exclude applications: Block specific applications that you don’t want to record the cutting and copying history; even ClipBuddy itself can be blocked.
- Hex window: Show Hex information of clip. Find data according to Hex is also convenient.
To grab your free copy (value $29), access this giveaway page, enter your name and email address, and then click on the “Win Free Code” button. The registration code and download link will be mailed to your email address.