Invalid registry entries may occur in the Windows registry due to uninstallation and shifting of program files and folders. Registry First Aid will help you correct these invalid registry entries by scanning the Windows registry for orphan file/folder references, finding files or folders on your drives that may have been moved from their initial locations, and then correcting your registry entries to match the located files or folders.
With Registry First Aid, your Windows registry will be always clean and correct, helping your programs load faster and speeding up your computer.
- Easy to use step by step Wizard type interface.
- Safe for Beginners – By flagging problems in the registry with the green, yellow and red safety levels, you know which problems you can easily correct yourself.
- Improves system performance by scanning your registry, locating orphan file/folder references and then correcting your registry entries to match the located files or folders.
- Removes registry entries safely. Registry First Aid will ask you to create a backup file before removing anything and allow you to revert back to the last registry state in case any problem occurs.
- Finds and removes the useless entries left in registry when uninstalling programs.
- View invalid entries by category or safety level (Safe, caution, extreme caution) to limit the risk of error.
How to grab your free copy:
- Access the registration page and enter the required details. (See translated screenshot below)
- Wait for the confirmation email to arrive. When it does, click on the confirmation link.
- You will redirected to a webpage where your free serial number will be displayed. Copy the serial number.
- Download Registry First Aid 9: rfasetup.exe [6.2 MB]
- Install and run the program.
- To activate the full version, navigate to the “Help Menu” -> “Enter Registration Key”
- Enter any username and paste the serial number which you have previously copied to activate the full version.