You may be using the same account password on social media, forums, banking and other websites because it is easy to remember. The password created by you may be strong with random letters, number and symbols but it still poses a major security risk. If the user credentials of even a single site is breached, hackers can get try and get access to your other accounts. That is why you should always use unique passwords for each website.
Remembering so many password combination is never easy. Steganos Password Manager, as the name suggests, manages your online account by storing the address, username and password information for any website, and in future, it enters this information automatically to save you from having to remember all the passwords.
- All your passwords in one encrypted list – just remember one password
- Create highly secure passwords in a jiffy – with the password generator
- Uncrackable encryption with 256 Bit AES (Advanced Encryption Algorithm)
- Make it mobile: use the Password Manager on your Pocket PC
- Automatic entry of user name and password in websites
- Save important additional information about your access sites in the Password Manager
- Access your chosen website directly from the Password Manager
- Sort your passwords in your own categories and find the password you need in a second
Grab your free copy of Steganos Password Manager 15 (value $29):