TrustPort Internet Security is well equipped to protect your PC from all types of malwares including viruses, spywares, key-loggers, rootkits and hackers. TrustPort uses two antivirus engines simultaneously (AVG and Bitdefender), which in turn increases the protection level of your PC. In addition to protection from malwares, the suite provides anti-spam protection, firewall, parental control, phishing protection, and a portable antivirus module that can be used to scan other PCs.
- File System Protection: The resident protection continuously monitors files being opened and does not allow malware to be launched.
- Web protection: Automatically scans files / web pages as they are being downloaded from the internet, blocks phishing sites and infected downloads.
- Mail Protection: Fully integrates with e-mail clients. Supported mail clients include Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, Outlook Express, Windows Mail, and The Bat. Stops infected and bulk emails from reaching your inbox.
- Personal Firewall: Monitors communication with the outside world. Trusted applications are automatically detected and granted internet access, while unknown or suspicious applications are blocked or asked for user approval.
- Parental Lock: Parents can filter sites based on the type of content. They can block sites that are inappropriate for their children such as pornographic or gambling sites.
How to grab your free 3 months trial subscription:
- Access this page and register with the promotion code:
- You will instantly receive an email from [email protected] with your free license key
- Download TrustPort Internet Security 2014: Trustport_Internet_Security.exe [154 MB]