Outdated software lack features, security updates, and may even cause system instability. For this reason, you must always update your installed programs. Searching for the latest version of all installed programs can be tiresome and this is where UpdateStar is useful. It scans your computer for all types of programs including freeware, shareware, demos, commercial software, etc. and displays those that are outdated. Users can then update the outdated software with a single click. Unlike the free version, which provides weekly updates, the premium version monitors your PC 24×7 and alerts you whenever software updates are available. Furthermore, the premium version includes a registry cleaner that find and deletes faulty registry entries from previous uninstalls.
- Stay up to date and secure with your software
- Secure and verified downloads
- Protects against outdated software on your computer
- Enhance your “Add or Remove Programs” experience
- Personalize your updates
- Import and Export complete software snapshots
- Security analysis and security levels
- Minor software upgrade and patch information
- Registry Cleaner
- 24×7 scheduling capabilities
A one-year single user license key of UpdateStar Premium is priced at $34.95, but currently the developers of UpdateStar is running a time limited promo offer which will allow you to try the premium edition free for 180 days. To apply for this promo, visit the Giveaway Page and enter your email address.